145428Built: 1944Van

Diagram V.34, Lot 1431

145428 - 21-Apr-2009

This wagon is owned by the 813 Fund and is based at Didcot. It has undergone light repairs and a repaint, being most recently outshopped in September 2017.

The picture below shows it in an earlier livery, before this work was undertaken, with differences in the applied lettering.

145428 in an earlier livery 3-Apr-2005

Click on any of the pictures on this page for a larger version.

Page last updated:04-Nov-2017