Six Thames Valley Railways discount vouchers
Didcot Railway Centre has again teamed up with:
to offer visitors discounts on future visits.
All the attractions in the scheme give every visitor a £2 discount voucher that can be used for a return visit or to visit any of the other participants. The even better news is that the discounts continue. When visitors pay their admission charge on their next visit to any of the six attractions, and redeem their voucher or vouchers, each visitor will be given another £2 discount voucher, making this a self-perpetuating offer. The other unusual thing about this promotion is that the offer is transferable. So if visitors are unable to use the vouchers, they can give them to friends or other family members to use.
There are a small number of exclusion dates for each railway when the vouchers cannot be used. Otherwise, the discounts are available until 22 November 2015.
- The offer is transferable. If you can’t use it please pass it to someone who can!
- This offer is not usable in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or offer.
- Only one voucher can be used for one ticket.
- There is no cash alternative and the voucher is not for re-sale.
- The voucher has no cash value.
- Photocopies will not be accepted
- The attractions have the right to refuse admission.
- The offer is valid between 14 March and 22 November 2015.
- In the case of Didcot Railway Centre the following dates are excluded from this offer: 2/3/4 and 23/24/25 May, 7 June and 3/4 October.
- In the case of STEAM-Museum of the Great Western Railway the following dates are excluded from this offer: 12/13 Sept, 3/4 Oct and 5/6 Dec and any other special day or evening events.
- In the case of Swindon and Cricklade Railway the following are excluded from this offer: 8/9 August, 12/13 September, 30/31 October and all Murder Mystery and Moonraker dining trains.
- In the case of Chinnor Railway the offer is NOT valid on ANY EVENING SPECIALS.
- In the case of Cholsey and Wallingford Railway the vouchers are redeemable only on scheduled services.
Visitors are advised to check opening times on attraction websites while planning their visit.
This is the fourth year of this promotion and the number of railways involved has doubled from three to six over that time.
Page last updated:05-Jul-2015