This vehicle was originally constructed as Steam Railmotor No. 93. Built 1908 to Diagram R Lot 1142.
It was converted into an Auto Trailer (Diagram A.26, Lot No. 1542) in 1935.
In 2011 a major Heritage Lottery funded project to return it to a working steam railmotor was completed when it ran successfully for the first time in 75 years.
Click on any of the pictures on this page for a larger version.
The Great Western Society is not responsible for the content of external web sites